Simulated Football Rosters (Form)
|Defense / Special Teams||1|
Auction values are in whole dollars.
- If drafting with salaries then try this calculator.
- After the NFL draft has concluded and teams have designated keepers, there will be a draft of NFL rookies.
- Draft order shall be in the order of the previous season's final standings (worst to first).
- The draft will be 4 rounds.
- Rookie salaries will be 1 each and count towards the salary cap.
- 4 Year: 12
- 3 Year: 6
- 2 Year: 4
- 1 Year: 4
- Total: 26
- Trades must be completed by the beginning of the first game of week 13.
- Any player can be traded.
- Trades must involve equal number of players from each franchise.
- With Keepers: The number of years until a keeper is a free agent does not change when that player is traded.
- With Keepers and a Salary Cap: The cost of a keeper does not change when that player is traded.
- Free agents picked up during the season are signed for that year only and will be available again at next year's auction or draft.
- With a Free Agent Acquisition Budget: Each team has a free agent acquisition budget for the whole season. Once a team's budget is spent, they can no longer pickup free agents.
|With Rookie Draft||14|
|No Rookie Draft||16|
- A team can keep a player for 2 seasons at the initial free agent auction or draft salary, and up to 2 additional seasons at the franchise tag salary.
- Each team subtracts the amount for allocated to keepers from the previous season to determine an auction budget.
- Players not kept are available in the next free agent auction or draft.
- Head Coaches are not involved in expansion & contraction.